My client is looking for a strong and experience Management Accountant who will report into the Head of Financial Accounts.
The client is a large Manufacturing firm who operate globally. They have a large Finance team based in Wythenshawe which is their HQ for the UK.
- Responsible for the preparation, reviewing and reporting of monthly Management and Financial Accounting Reporting.
- Reporting/auditing of month/year end
- Review costs to ensure costs are reported in the correct operational departments/business units
- Be dependent on your resourcefulness and ability to influence and partner with finance teams and the business units together with non-finance managers.
- Ensure that all reports generated are accurate and timely and that only relevant reports are issued.
- Solid accounting skills, diligent and accurate
- Strong stock accounting skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to delegate
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £35,000 with excellent company benefits.