UI Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will be a part of an impactful connected team, working with the onshore Finance Advisors and Managers, Business Interface Manager and senior business contacts to address scenarios and specific business challenges.
The Business Analyst will provide analysis to challenge the status quo, data analytics and business insights, working collaboratively as an equal to influence the value drivers for that business and to support decision making. The role holder will have strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence senior Business and Finance professionals across the organization.
The Business Analyst GPA will be aligned with the operational goals of the business they support, as well as the Finance Operations R&A goals. They will be an integral part of the appropriate Finance team to translate the Business agenda into the Finance Operations R&A context.
- Complete all assigned budgeting and reporting activities (Annual Plan, Quarterly LEs, monthly cost reporting) in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide expertise and financial advice to Business/Line supported
- Provide functional support or input to Business/Line in their day-to-day running of operations
- Provide support to other team members on complex issues using knowledge and experience
- Initiate and lead process or CI improvements
- Resolve and escalate issues timely and effectively
- Comply with team, centre, process and global policies and procedures
- Manage effectively interfaces with Finance Operations (FO) and non- FO stakeholders, build end to end perspective
- Ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls within areas of responsibility
- Build trust and confidence in cooperation within Finance Operations
- Exceptionally strong team-working across the process area is essential
- Cooperation with multiple stakeholders
- Necessity to constantly update knowledge within finance
- Work in process heavily loaded towards deadlines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.