Senior AR Accountant(m/f/d)
Ripple is building out its Accounts Receivable function to ensure the efficiency of billing and collections process. Reporting to the Senior Revenue Manager, you will be responsible for developing Ripple's order to collect processes, including contract review for billings, collections and reporting on bookings and close related processes. You will partner with the sales, legal, customer success and finance teams to ensure seamless communication around ongoing customer contracts. Initially focus will be on building out contracting, billing and collections processes as an individual contributor and developing communications protocols to ensure proper billing based on stage of customer implementation and product usage.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide contract and billing support to business partners and customers in a global environment
- Work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization with Sales, Legal, and Customer Success.
- Responsible for full order to cash process, including booking orders, managing billing, and collections
- Work with several systems we rely on in the Finance & Accounting department, including Intacct, Revsym, Floqast and FinancialForce.
- Maintain integration between CRM and ERP, ensuring availability of bookings data for reporting
- Maintain policies and procedures to ensure accurate billings on projects, including billable expenses and variable charges
- Liaise with auditors on Billings, collections and accounts receivable related matters as part of annual audit
- Maintain receivables and deferred revenue reconciliations, ensuring timely and accurate monthly reconciliations
- Assist in forecast of collections and regularly report on actual collections
- Assist in reporting on billings, booking and backlog related company KPIs
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly reporting cycle
- Other ad hoc projects as need be
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
As this is a highly cross–functional role, candidates are required to be highly analytical and very effective communicators. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing the billing and collections process and be able to apply best practices in optimizing existing revenue operations procedures. Candidates are expected to have a broad understanding of the sales and delivery cycles in the enterprise software environment, including prior experience in the software industry. The candidate should be able to balance timely and accurately processing bookings and billings while improving process. Candidate should be highly team–oriented, inquisitive, enjoy problem solving and focused on driving towards results.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 4+ years of progressive work experience, including experience in enterprise software environment
- Must be organized and follow processes
- Ability to rapidly respond to changing priorities and accommodate short notice for deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Ability to balance responsibilities as individual contributor
- Strong communication skills, achieving collections while maintaining customer relationships
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast–paced start–up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully–stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!