Traded Risk Business Analyst
A top tier bank is looking for a Traded Risk Business Analyst to join their team in London.
- Expertise in Interest Rate products, Counterparty risks, Market risks, trade characteristics and hedging strategies
- High degree of understanding of Traded Risk (Market or Counterparty Risk) terminology and concepts – exposure calculation approaches, Traded Risk Internal Controls framework, Basel II & III
- Capable of exposure regression analysis and explaining differences between production exposure and target system generated exposure
- Experience in risk system development cycles
- High level of expertise in Excel & Access (VBA level), SQL, PowerPoint, Visio
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.