Project Accountant specialising in Liquidations
Global Accounting Network are currently partnering with a dynamic, fast paced company within the hospitality industry. There is currently a need for a project accountant with relevant experience to assist with the liquidation of small subsidiaries within the enterprise. This is a great opportunity to work with senior management and take ownership of the project. This role is based in Central London and is looking for an initial period of 6 months but due to growth there is a perm opportunity for the right candidate.
– Take ownership of the project and drive process and change
– Review processes and streamline liquidation
– Liaise with senior management regarding liquidation process
– Review current areas that need reviewing and assess potential risks.
– Qualified Accountant
– Previous experience within liquidation
–Ability to lead projects and communicate with senior management