Fund Finance Manager
I am currently working with an International Bank in recruiting for a Fund Finance Manager.
Overall responsibility of the role is to provide support with the management and organisation of the department's Fund Finance function by developing business opportunities primarily with fund finance and monitoring existing customers/transactions.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Where new business is identified or where a loan roll over is required, the job holder will structure an appropriate credit application
- The job holder is responsible for securing the business and negotiating the loan details with the customer or agent bank
- The job holder will review each client/transaction in accordance with Credit Policy, and then create the internal credit application and periodical monitoring reports.
- Relationship management with respect to fund finance business
- Market intelligence gathered and then used to monitor trends and look for existing loan risk as well as further business opportunities
- Market intelligence is gathered to monitor trends and look for further business opportunities for Head Office
- To increase the cash deposit
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the loan market with respect to accounting, legal documentation and credit analysis. Proven negotiation experience advantageous also. In return they are offering a salary between GBP60,000 – GBP70,000 plus benefits and bonus.