Assistant Finance Manager
Our client, a commodity trading house, is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their London based team.
You will be expected to perform finance vs risk P&L reconciliation and analysis, as well as dealing with complex transaction's SAP posting and accounting treatment and assisting the finance manager to review junior staff's work, including day–to–day booking keeping.
Other duties include:
- Perform month–end closing process and reconciliation work
- Assist with treasury management, monitor outgoing and incoming movements in funds on a daily basis; analysing & reporting daily, weekly & monthly on cash flow.
- Assist finance manager to coordinate and prepare company budgets and forecasts
- Liaising with external consultants on periodic tax, audit and regulatory queries.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fully qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Speaks fluent Mandarin.
- Familiar with SAP accounting system.
- Risk control experience for energy trading business
- Trade finance experience.
- Knowledge of UK/European tax compliance reporting
If this is the role for you then please apply below or contact Alice at Marlin Selection for more information.