Who is Ardagh Group?
Ardagh Group is a leading global supplier of value-added, infinitely-recyclable, metal and glass packaging solutions for the world’s leading brands. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality and customer service, backed by investment in our people and processes, has underpinned our rapid growth over the past two decades.
We remain focused on continuous improvement in all aspects of our business to deliver long-term, sustainable success for our stakeholders. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 100+ metal and glass production facilities in 22 countries, employing approximately 23,000+ people and have global sales of more than $9bn.
We have a permanent opportunity for someone to join our team in Dublin. This role provides the successful candidate with a great opportunity to attain an accounting qualification within a dynamic and professional organisation while at the same time gaining significant and varied experience within a commercial industry environment.
The role will be varied with exposure to our finance, tax and treasury departments. You will get the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in an Irish multinational plc.
- Honours / master’s degree in business / finance / accounting program not essential but beneficial.
- Part-qualified applicants and those seeking a career in accounting by training through industry will also be considered
- and communication skills (oral and written), attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise responsibilities and complete work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Strong commercial interest and the ambition to pursue a successful career in business.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other business software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, etc.)
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.