Senior Business Analyst(m/f/d)
We are a fast growing company in the enterprise fintech API space that allows developers to build investing, savings, insurance, and wellness applications with ease.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our core Hydrogen Atom platform, a set of APIs, libraries, integrations, and applications that help developers build investing, savings, insurance, and wellness products with ease. The prototypical candidate will be someone working as a Business Analyst in a financial services, fintech, or enterprise tech company. You will be interfacing with engineering and product managers within Hydrogen to help us build the "New Financial Operating System."
- Write product requirements for engineers to build new API services and database schemas
- Write product requirements for solutions built on top of Hydrogen APIs
- Create user guides and technical documentation both for internal and external use
- Work with engineers and product managers within a Scrum team to complete sprint work and release new versions of platform.
- B.S. or M.S. in Economics, Business, CS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience as a BA at a technology or financial services company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven experience creating diagrams, documentation, and guides to simplify complex processes. Any samples shown during the interview process will be a huge plus.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products such as JIRA a plus
Knowledge or experience in any of the following areas is very helpful:
- Goals based investing & savings
- Wealth management
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Life insurance
- P&C Insurance
- Financial Data Aggregation
- Financial Planning & Wellness
- Personal Financial Management