Up to GBP50K DOE, flexible for the right candidate
My client are a fast growing organisation that are currently undergoing exciting growth plans. Reporting to Director Level, this position is to take responsibility for the finance function and manage a small team.
- Producing accurate monthly management accounts and financial reports and analysis
- Reviewing debtor and supplier ledgers to ensure cash flow is maximised
- Managing the finance staff covering Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger, Credit Control and Stock Control
- Preparing statutory year end accounts and liaising with external advisors
- Business performance management, including; reporting, evaluating, P&L forecasting
- Supporting the senior management team, contributing to the development of the company's strategy planning and delivery
- Overseeing payroll processing and employer HMRC compliance
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Experience within a similar position at Finance Manager level
- Confident user of SAGE/Netsuite
- Happy to oversee and work within a small Finance function
- Ability to present financial data to senior level in a comprehensible manner
- Demonstrative leadership and people skills
For immediate consideration send your CV to Isobel at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.