A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to continue their development and growth within this fast paced and progressive Ely based role. Within this public sector and government organisation the management accountant will have a remit across the entirety of accounts, assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes, as well as both the month and year end processes.
An established organisation in Cambridgeshire operating with a remit within the public sector and government with this role in particular being based in Ely. The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be joining a passionate and driven team who can provide both growth and progression opportunities.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of budgets across the 3 business sites
- Ownership of the month and year accounts alongside the senior finance team
- Responsibility for the preparation of forecasts
- Ensuring the accurate tracking of the budgets and forecasts
- Production of month end reports to driven business decisions and other month end duties
- Monitoring the aged debt report
- Monitoring of the cash flow within the business
- Providing detailed analysis and commentary
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant position will be:
- Positive attitude and drive
- Ability to partner with our people and empower them to be the best they can be
- Ability to drive and implement changes
- Imagination and ability to maximise business potential
- Solid Management Accounting Experience
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Experienced in Excel and a number of Financial Systems
The successful candidate will be joining a leading organisation within the public sector and government with progression opportunities and working within the fantastic Ely based team. Able to provide a competitive salary and benefits package this truly is a fantastic opportunity.