This is a fantastic opportunity for a individual who is keen on progressing their career into a finance analyst position. In this role you will be involved in analysing high volumes of data.
My client are one of the largest retail companies in the UK. They are looking to create a new finance team in Brentwood.
The responsibilities for this Finance Analyst Role are:
- Support production of annual budget, 3 year plan and quarterly forecasts
- Balance sheet management and reconciliations
- Producing and maintaining models to regularly track rebate earnings
- Engage with the business to maximise earnings and other income streams
- Approval and analysis of expenditure and recovery of costs
- Reconciliation of accounts including management of accrued income and related cost accruals
- Communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Ad-hoc analysis and project work as required
To be successful in your application you must be a ACCA/CIMA studier and have over 4 years of relevant finance analyst experience
- Excellent Additional Benefits
- 20 days holiday