Finance Business Analyst
My client, a well–known media company based in West London, is currently seeking a Finance Business Analyst to join them on a 12–month contract. You should be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 week's notice.
Reporting to the area financial controller, you will be tasked with;
- Leading the Capex Month–End processes for business critical Product Development projects including preparation of materials for Project Leads and key stakeholders
- Co–ordinating monthly project re–forecasts for programme spend across our territories (predominately UK, Italy and Germany)
- Other Project Management BAU's including system administration
- Producing and assisting with wider Group reporting up to Exec level
- Ad–hoc financial and business analysis
- Building strong collaborative relationships with business and finance stakeholders across our territories, delivering analysis, reporting, insight and financial guidance
- Ensuring that the level of financial control is maximised through effective review and challenge to business partners and other key stakeholders
- Mentor and coach Assistant Finance Analysts
You must be able to demonstrate experience of the following within a finance role for a large, complex organisation in industry or practice;
- Delivering the financial deliverables, including the Budget and monthly results.
- Preparing management reporting and insight.
- Preparing accounting analysis and advice for commercial deals
Required qualifications and skills;
- 2:1 Degree in Finance or related discipline
- ACA Qualified Accountant from a Big4 practice background
- MS Office experience including Advanced Excel
- IT systems skills including SAP, Ariba and Clarity