My client are a large FMCG business who are looking for a FP&A Analyst to join the business on an interim basis for the next 12 months. This is a great opportunity to work for a well established organisation.
My Watford based client are a well established organisation within what they do. This FP&A Analyst role will be for the next 12 months to take part in a project that the business are currently going through. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a team that are all ambitious and want to achieve the best results in what they do.
The duties of the FP&A Analyst will be the following:
- Manage the commercial quarterly forecast process
- Manage the periodic business cycle
- Support the mainstream sales team with financial information as required
- Posting journals and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Deliver financial year end reports with minimal queries
The successful candidate will be part qualified (CIMA OR ACCA) with minimum 2 years experience. If you have previous experience within a commercial facing role this will be highly advantageous. Having advanced excel skills is a MUST.
£150-£200 a day