Chief Accountant (Job#21663)
- Maintain internal control & observe daily transaction in accordance with accounting principle & Company policy.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, management account, cash flow reports, Forecast, tax reports and statistic reports, etc
- Be responsible for GL transactions and all kind of month-end reconciliations.
- Check and review payments and receipts vouchers.
- Review trial balance sheet and check into details of critical transactions / accounts to identify of subjective or objective mistake ensuring that the accurate of data input, variance of accounting figure must be find out & strictly comply with regulations.
- Perform month end closing to ensure complete and consistent recording in the appropriate accounting period:
- Review expenses & revenues to ensure complete and consistent recording in the appropriate accounting period
- Approve Journal entries prior to posting into GL system for closing account
Budget and Forecast:
- Handle actual cost & work closely with departments to analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports.
- Investigate, recommend & initiate any area for cost reduction
- Adhere to and ensure meeting of internal and external deadlines especially month-end closing and reports.
- Perform periodic fixed asset count and reports.
- Prepare all kind of Tax report, ensure all taxation transactions are accounted and comply with VAS and Tax law.
- Manage accounting system and accounting vouchers, ledgers and accounting documents
- Prepare finance and accounting policies & procedures:
- Regulations on payments
- Work with tax authorities and other related authorities.
- Other tasks
- Must have a degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience (accounting operations and/or audit/tax)
- At least 5 years working experience at Chief Accountant position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel)
- Familiar with accounting software.
- Excellent analytical, detail-oriented, consolidated and problem-solving skills
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Good communication in English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Deep understanding of accounting laws, regulations and generally accepted accounting principles within the country.
Nguyen Thi Ngoc Chau
M: +84 (0) 903 161 643 or +84 (0) 906 811 027
T: +84-8-6288 3888 Ext: 857
Skype ID: nguyenchau.hr2b