Intermediate to Senior Accountant
Company in the financial sector.
- As an intermediate or senior accountant (depending on experience), you will focus on business services compliance, be introduced to advisory (including forecasting and modelling) and be the first point of contact for client queries.
- 3-5years' experience in business services;
- Experience preparing tax returns and financial statements for all entities (SMSF not required);
- Exposure to Division 7a and FBT;
- Ideally you will have commenced or completed your CA or CPA qualification;
- Very good academic record; and
- Excellent communication skills and confident to communicate with clients.