Audit Service Coordinator
Job Title:Audit Service Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours:37.5 per week
Job Location: Camberley
As an Audit Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for the efficient planning and scheduling of work load for all auditors in the region including contractors, providing a high level of customer satisfaction, internal and external, whilst working with the team to achieve business objectives and targets.
- Review applications for audits and ensure that the Executing Affiliate is qualified to conduct this audit and that no conflict of interests apply.
- Communicate with the audit requestor (client or Sales Affiliate) and audited facility as required to obtain relevant information to plan accordingly.
- Ensure auditors are allocated taking into account qualifications, turnaround time and any scheme or client requirements.
- Maintain flexibility where schedules need to be re–arranged.
- Preparation of quotes.
- Ensure confidentiality of audit arrangements and manage release of any audit data appropriately (eg: for semi announced audits or to maintain confidentiality of schedules).
- Support logistic arrangements for audit organisation.
- Meet agreed turnaround times for reporting and other deliverables or escalate to relevant management where this cannot be achieved.
- Cooperate fully with any investigations in relation to quality issues or integrity where required
- Manage the on line scheduling tool so no double booking or gaps appear in the auditors schedules and that work is allocated in line with chargeability targets and to appropriately skilled auditors resulting in improved utilisation for the region.
- Send proforma invoice to supplier where prepayment is requirement of the client's program. Follow up with supplier to ensure that prepayment is done before the audit.
- To liaise with the RBS Manager with regards to customer queries, complaints, meetings and invoice queries to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
- To contact clients with outstanding debts when required.
- To communicate with SGS affiliates as appropriate for administrative duties where required to ensure all RBS business KPIs and targets are achieved.
As an Audit Service Coordinator,you'll receive a salary of between GBP19,500 and GBP22,000, depending on experience, plus you'll benefit from a 10% performance bonus, retail discount scheme, private health cover after 1 years' service, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future–oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience of working in an administrative environment.
- Experience of using spreadsheets and databases in a working capacity.
- Experience of producing professionally written communications.
- Experience with MS Office, Outlook and other software in general.
- Flexible attitude and fast learner.
- Proven ability to multi–task and to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised using own initiative to meet deadlines and to seek support when appropriate.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hardworking, responsible, enthusiastic, friendly and a team worker.
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt appropriately to change.
- Structured and organised approach to work.
- Collaborates effectively.
- Delivers superior results.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days.