We have an amazing opportunity to work for a large market leading business based in Northamptonshire as a Financial Controller for a 6 month contract supporting the Finance Director. You will be CIMA or ACCA qualified and committed to adding value and going the extra mile.
Package – GBP250–GBP350 per day depending on experience
The Role Includes:
- Lead and manage the finance team to create accurate monthly reports to support the business.
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly management and financial accounts with compliance to financial legislation.
- Responsible for statutory returns, including VAT, Corporation Tax and Payroll.
- Reviews of regulatory reporting; continuous improvement of key controls including policies and procedures;
- Evaluation of business risks, budgets and forecasts to compile board reports and papers for executive level analysis.
- Liaise with the project and IT team to improve internal relationships across departments
- All aspects of managing the smooth running of a small finance team as well as the financial output & targets of an established business.
- Review and amend all processes within the business relating to financial control.
This is a hands–on opportunity to work in a proactive and dynamic SME business where you will be responsible for providing value adding financial and commercial support to the Finance Director.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
You will be able to work on your own initiative, without supervision, to strict deadlines effectively under pressure. Be able to work co–operatively as part of a team towards the delivery of results.
You are able to take ownership and have drive & determination to get the job done to the highest standards. You will have attention to detail maintaining a high level of accuracy & low level of errors. You will show innovation and the ability to think of & put forward new and better ways of doing things.
Personal organisation, planning, prioritising & organising work to make the most efficient use of time is key.
If this role sounds like something you are interested in then apply now! This role won't be around for long.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.