Financial Reporting Supervisor
- Supports and processes more complex accounting statements on behalf of BNY Mellon clients.
- Serves as team lead and provides work direction for the team.
- Assigns work to team members in accordance with client priorities and regulatory deadlines.
- Provides and requests more complex data and information needed to complete the fund reports.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and researches and resolves errors.
- Reaches out to appropriate team members to obtain needed information.
- Maintains records relating to assigned entities of the highest complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures and the applicable Corporate and any applicable regulatory standards.
- Develops processes to improve record management to maintain information and data needed for reports, improving team efficiency.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- May serve as the team leader for a team of support staff.
- Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For more information, and to apply , please visit our website via the button below.