Compliance and Audit Administrator
Job Title– Compliance and Audit Administrator
Benefits: include– 25 days holiday PLUS Christmas shut down plus bank holidays, Life Assurance, free parking, fully expensed canteen, health care, pension scheme to name a few.
T*HIS IS NOT A RECRUITMENT COMPLIANCE ROLE*
Our Client are not only a fantastic company with an excellent reputation, they are a market leading manufacturer. They require a reliable individual who has a can do attitude who is keen to work hard and take on a large work load. This role will cover quality system management, Internal Controls and legal compliance.
We are looking for a confident, friendly administration professional with experience in accurate data entry skills.
MUST HAVE; Experience in ensuring processes implemented and followed properly, providing evidence as confirmation for Audit purposes, Strong administration,Intermediate Excel, Compliance, training, internal auditing would be advantageous
- Auditing the whole business, across function such as Quality Systems Management, Compliance, Health and Safety
- To upload relevant documents to the internal system
- Action document changes
- Help review and manage legislation changed and advise management with potential impacts on the business
- Devise and action an internal audit process to meet certification standards
- Updating on a monthly basis all the training records,Ensuring staff complete training modules
- Maintain all administration for GDPR compliance
- Assist the facilities team with certificates regarding appliances in the business
- Processing risk assessments regarding warehouse machinery
Experiences and Skills:
- Strong administration skills
- Experience in an internal auditing
- Intermediate to advance excel
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Accurate data entry and written English
- Good communication skills, polite warm and confident
- You will need to have a positive and pro–active attitude to your work
- Ability to work in a pressure in a fast paced environment
If this role is certainly ticking all the right boxes for you, please apply NOW!!