Junior Finance Analyst
An exciting opportunity to join a well renowned automotive company in Bedford with a Nationwide presence, headquartered in the US. Going in to a role that is designed for a sharp Junior Finance Analyst to gain a variety of experience and progress quickly alongside studying.
A large automotive company headquartered in America but with a large strategically placed nationwide presence across the UK. Internationally recognised as one of the 'Best Small Companies' repeatedly over the last few years due to their belief in investing in talent and promoting internal growth alongside the business. Committed to offering equal opportunities to all employees with a good corporate culture alongside an ethical view towards Environmental policies. With their offices being located in Bedford, making it easily commutable to anyone in the Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Cambridge and North West London.
Key responsibilities of the Junior Finance Analyst role are:
- Aiding in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning.
- Developing a variety of financial models to support critical functions
- Planning and Forecasting
- Performing variance analysis as well keeping up to date with market trends and maintaining up to date technical knowledge.
- To support programme planning and development alongside coordinating with process owners and stakeholders in an analytically driven environment.
- Liaise with the wider business teams internally to produce insightful and analytical interpretation of financial performance, constantly supporting and challenging the teams to be more efficient and being able to support with any queries that they have
- Maintenance of Financial Models/Databases
The successful candidate for Junior Finance Analyst role is someone that is:
- Driven and looking to progress within the company and assume future management roles.
- Requiring a strong understanding for the responsibilities of the role, and a good grasp of key software
- Ability to work in a team structure, that promotes progressive thinking as well as working across various teams providing insight from analysis.
- The ability to be critical thinker and a problem solver with strong analytical skills and communication skills.
- Part Qualified studying ACA,ACCA or CIMA.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing automotive company in an easily accessible location. The potential for development and progress through exposure and excellent personal development opportunities. Offering a competitive salary package alongside a host of other benefits including free events throughout the year.