Operational Financial Controller
An exciting opportunity as a Operational Financial Controller for a leading Hospitality based in central London.
My client is a leading Independent Hospitality Caterer.
the key responsibilities for the role of Operational Financial Controller are:
- Hold direct relationship with the financial clients.
- Prepare client information, invoices and SLA reporting monthly/weekly.
- Prepare and deliver monthly/ quarterly and annual financial presentations.
- Assist in budget planning and negotiations.
- P&L reporting and month end journaling of adjustments.
- Work closely with the Group/ Operations manager to deliver financial strategy.
- A link between the site managers and management accountants based in the company's head office.
- Assist Operations Directors in new site mobilisations.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years working experience in hospitality industry
- AAT or partially qualified
- Attention to detail is essential
- Confident in speaking to Clients & Site Managers.
A competitive salary of up to £34,000 plus extensive benefits.