Interim Financial Controller
My client is at the forefront of their field - helping to create a more sustainable future and with a strong research facility this business is a really exciting prospect to work for as an Interim Financial Controller.
VC backed, high growth FMCG business with a unique and exciting product are looking to hire an Interim Financial Controller (as either a project or with an opportunity to go permanent for the right individual) in order to better support the operational and commercial teams.
This is a newly created position and as such interim, until the role can be fully formed and realized in which case a more permanent solution will be found. An Interim Financial Controller (Qualified, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is needed to assist with the transformation of the finance function and improve the reporting and support to the operational and commercial teams in the wider business.
This role could be an Interim Financial Controller project in its purity and attract someone who is a career interim and likes project based positions, is a strong leader and able to manage a function and provide top quality financial information. Or it could attract someone who would be available from June but would also like to count themselves in for the permanent position.
Key elements of this role include:
- Leadership of a finance team of 6.
- Manage the provision of strong financial and management reporting to allow critical decision making to be made
- Be part of the senior management team so have strong communication skills and able to of course work with senior stakeholders.
- Exposure to external stakeholders would be ideal.
- Have a background in creating strong controls but also in business partnering with those outside of finance and ensuring that the business is fully supported with good quality and digestible information.