A great permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Assistant role based in central Wilmslow. An ideal opportunity for somebody looking for a steady long term opportunity.
Working for a well established, successful and stable organisation. Based in a supportive and friendly team.
This role is reporting in to the Accounts Manager.
The duties include:
- Gaining authorisation of invoices, posting and payment of invoices
- Group inter-company recharges
- Reconciliation of accounts, raising debit/credit notes
- Payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Cheque/BACS/CHAPS and international payments
- Collection of data for relevant subsidiaries
- General sales and cash reporting
- Fixed assets and prepayments
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be happy to stay long term - Essential
- Have used MS Excel and Sage - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have excellent organisation skills - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £20,000 to £22,000 per annum + Parking + Pension + Health care + Life insurance