Management Accountant with Payroll
Management Accountant role working for a growing Charity in Pontypool. Competitive market salary and fantastic progression opportunities working with like minded Finance professionals.
The client I am working with are a household name when concerning charities in South Wales. They are currently growing due to performance and development and are looking to up skill their Finance department and recruit an experience accounts specialist to assist them with Management month end accounts and Payroll.
- Overall administration of the financial function of the organisation. Input and update the organisation's Xero accounting system in order to ensure that all income and expenditure is recorded accurately in a timely manner ·
- Prepare monthly management accounts. ·
- Maintain and develop financial recording systems to ensure a clear audit trail is establish·
- Help and assist with financial information for grant applications, contract income, monitoring reports, and as requested. Manage the purchase and sales ledgers ·
- Oversee the finance related functions such as bank reconciliations. ·
- Preparation of records and schedules for audit and liaison with statutory auditors ·
- Assist with annual budgeting process ·
- Maintain the organisations finance files and records.
- Work closely with the care services team to ensure electronic systems produce accurate payroll information. ·
- Receive and record expenses, time sheets and salary details of all employees and ensure the timely processing of monthly payroll, expenses, PAYE and pensions. ·
- Prepare and process payroll.
The successful candidate will ideally be striving to become a fully qualified accountant in time to come. My client are looking for a number two to support with the management accounts e.g variance Analysis and closing month end accounts. Payroll experience is vital for this position. Your application wont be considered if you havent had payroll exposure and experience.
On offer is a competitive market salary with the chance to work with a growing finance team and an excellent qualified accountant to have support from. Flexibility with working hours is offered with a fun and friendly environment.