Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you'll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you'll find more information on why you'll enjoy working with us???Job Description
This is a key role within the Corporate and Private Client (CPC) central finance team to support smooth delivery of finance planning, month end management reporting and commercial business partner with designated business units across CPC. The role will also support projects and initiatives as required.
• Deliver month end management reporting of P&L and balance sheet and MI working closely with partner jurisdiction / business unit and divisional finance team, within set deadlines and timetable.
• Balance sheet management across jurisdictions ensuring month end balances of local ledgers agree to group ledgers and detailed reconciliations are available and signed off.
• Ensure statutory accounts across jurisdictions reconcile back to group ledgers.
• Track and manage closure of annual accounts audit actions across jurisdictions.
• CAPEX management and reporting.
• Produce monthly insight and support delivery of growth agenda and cost saving initiatives.
• Produce CPC budgets working closely with partner business unit, collating, consolidating and delivery of annual budget pack(s), pre–deadlines and support senior leadership team with provision of insights.
• Provide ongoing insights, on actuals compared to BP such as aspirational income or cost saving initiatives.
• Use 'Sales force' to provide insight to help grow the business and produce additional reports such as reconcile actual reported revenue to data recorded in sales force.
• Improve credit control procedures and collection cycle across partner jurisdictions / business units.
• To assist with managing working capital through periodic debt and WIP reviews.
• Monthly forecast planning for partner business units and jurisdictions.
• Support the FC and FD of CPC with all requested information by set deadlines to drive the business forward.
• The role will require a high level of communication across CPC jurisdictions, and central divisional teams including finance, sales support, project managers and senior leadership team.
?? At a minimum should be qualified preferably with CIMA.
?? Good knowledge of IFRS.
?? Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience in developing, consolidating and maintaining finance models.
?? Strong problem–solving skills with the ability to identify issues and propose solutions and make decisions.
?? Strong communication, influence and interpersonal skills including the ability to set up solid cross–functional partnerships.
?? Entrepreneurial mind–set and results driven, with a can–do attitude and resilient in a pressurised
?? Pragmatic and can manage both operational and strategical tasks, with the ability to interpret and act on complex sets of financial/statistical/MI data.
?? Organised and accurate in working methodologies. with an eye for the detail and ability to work in a cross functional stakeholder environment.
?? Team worker and willing to pick up other duties to assist in a small finance team.
?? Keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice.
?? Experienced in the review and compilation of key financial / management information.
?? Experienced in managing a wide portfolio of projects and timely delivery.
?? FP&A experience.
Link Group's purpose statement 'Together we achieve' reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you'll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the 'I'm Interested' or Apply button???