Finance Systems Manager
To manage the day to day running of the Intuita ERP system along with the reporting requirements and improvements to the existing system.
Finance Systems Manager - Leader in their field.
Manage new developments to Intuita
Manage a team of 2 (1 x Assistant Systems Accountant and 1 x Assistant Management Accountant - Systems)
Manage the project workload of the team
Create and maintain reports using Business Objects, Excel
Manage the month end processes for the SES Business Unit once this has been migrated to Intuita
Review and manage all reports produced by the team
Partake in Group IT projects which require financial systems expertise
Work closely with the Systems Accountant to understand existing processes and find ways to develop and improve these
Any adhoc project as required by the Financial Systems and Analysis Manager+
The role will need to communicate with many parts of the business (Finance, Commercial, Operational, Business Improvement, Sustainability) and will need to be able to speak knowledgably about what is possible within the existing systems/processes and what feasibly could be developed
The will need to communicate with 3rd party providers (Intuita provider, Business Objects partners) to discuss updates, development projects etc
An ability to challenge the business requirements and then manage expectations of all parties, especially when there is a high workload will be key.
* Excellent Excel skills - preferably to macro/vba level
* Experience with a BI reporting tool (preferably Business Objects but will consider others)
* Good problem solving skills - an ability to get to the bottom of issues
* Ability to manage and motivate a team
* A desire to deliver first class customer service to the users and the business
* A positive, enthusiastic 'can-do' approach - willing to roll their sleeves up when needed
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Proactive - constantly looking for ways to improve processes/get more out of systems
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus