Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are currently representing an exciting and growing business in the heart of Salford. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team for a 10 months contract, during a particularly busy period within the business.
A fast growing and reputable business with trendy and luxury offices in Salford.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the AP Manager, responsible for the full end-to-end purchase ledger process. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing high volume invoices and credit notes
- Query management
- Raising debit notes
- Supporting the AP Supervisor with ad-hoc analysis work
To be considered for this you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have at least 18 months experience within Accounts Payable
- Have good working knowledge of SAP
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
£19,500-£22,000 + immediate start + 10 months contract + free on-site parking + trendy offices