Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel have an immediate requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk, to join a logistics business based in Eccles. The role will be temporary for an initial period with the view to go permanent for the right candidate.
A growing and reputable logistics business who can offer a fast-paced working environment and opportunity for progression.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the AP Supervisor, responsible for the full end-to-end purchase ledger process. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing high volume and complex invoices
- Query management via telephone and email
- Managing the team inbox and taking necessary action
- Escalating queries to management where appropriate
- Processing manual payment runs both weekly and monthly
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Hold a least 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Have good working knowledge of SAP
£21,000-£23,000 + immediate start + free on-site parking + luxury office