Our client is looking for a Finance Manager based in Solihull. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the efforts, results, and success of an organisation's finance department. You will also provide financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions including the Finance Director.
- Preparation of annual plans and budgets for each company within the two divisions
- Monthly presentation to the CFO of results, trends, drivers of revenue, gross profit and costs, cash flow and working capital management, capex and risks opportunities and plans to meet full year targets
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
The successful candidate:
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Ability to manage a diverse range of small businesses
- Mix of corporate and operational skills
- Strong budgetary control exposure
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Pension scheme
- Company car/allowance