Senior Corporate Finance Manager
Exciting, fast–paced, Big 4 Corporate Finance practice seeks Senior Corporate Finance Manager to be part of its ever growing Northern M&A team. With a strong local reputation and focus on deals and crisis situations for corporate and private equity clients, the team has extensive credentials in domestic and cross–border work, particularly in selling private companies to strategic acquirers and financial investors, as well as undertaking selective acquisition and public company advisory work. The team addresses the mid–market, the most active transaction size segment, with deals typically valued between GBP20m to GBP500m. The firm's regional deals business is a priority for its UK business, supporting companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities, helping with investment/divestment advice and modelling.
With deep sector expertise and unique access to global corporates the business deals with the types of situations you hear about regularly in the news, providing support, strategic advice, commercial insight, market and competitor analysis to the management, investors, shareholders and financiers of business. Working with a high performing team as part of the leading national and international corporate finance business, you will play a key role in supporting growth plans, with strong career progression opportunities.
The role and career in the M&A practice provides an exceptional candidate the opportunity to, deliver innovative deal solutions to clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, you will help some of the world's leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights the business helps its clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Senior Corporate Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
• Involvement in the financial management of clients
• Business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients, supporting Directors and Partners
• Developing project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients
• Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing/challenging the output of the team
• Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of clients and internal quality criteria
• Training, coaching, and supervising team members
• Developing internal relationships
As Senior Corporate Finance Manager you will need:
• Significant experience of working in M&A advisory, gained within a boutique corporate finance firm, leading investment bank or other Corporate Finance environment (such as within Corporate Development in industry or within Corporate Finance in a major accounting firm)
• Completion of multiple mid–market M&A transactions on which the applicant could be referenced personally
• Strong financial modelling capability and experience
• Agility to convert analysis into various outputs to present results in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to lead teams and manage people using highly developed interpersonal skills
• Ability to initiate and develop relationships with potential clients
• Confidence and professionalism to sell to and work with senior level client personnel
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.