Audit Senior (Short-Term Assignment)
Short–term assignment:– Audit Senior
Office Location:– NW4
Hourly rate:– GBP30–GBP40 per hour
To Undertake interim and final audit assignment of academies within the London, South–East and South–West areas. Audits will be predominantly within the M25 or in the Slough and surrounding areas. The assignment Incomes range between GBP1.5m to GBP5.0m.
The work involves:–
- Planning all fieldwork to take place at client premises from start to finish
- Carrying out all fieldwork onsite by yourself
- Client interface
- Input of trial balance into software for preparation of statutory accounts
- Clear manager's review points and finalisation of audit work
- Drafting of management letter points and hold exit meeting with client to discuss all points raised/outstanding queries
- Liaise with clients within a MAT to prepare matrix for group accounts (where applicable)
Candidates will ideally have previous experience using Caseware.
The dates you will be needed are :–
w/c 13/05/2019, w/c 3/06/2019 – w/c 15/07/2019 Inclusive
w/c 23/09/2019 – w/c 25/11/2019 Inclusive
Please only apply for this role if you can commit to both sets of dates. If successful then you can be booked in advance for the following years in similar dates.
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on and
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.