Audit Analytics Manager
Data sits at the heart of every organization and is relied upon for all aspects of operations, analysis, decision-making, reporting and regulatory requirements. Audit Analytics is an exciting and thriving area in Deloitte. Our practitioners work with leading global, regional and local clients where Audit Analytics is making a difference by providing actionable insights, bringing efficiency, enhancing the quality of our audits and fostering innovation. The Audit Analytics team works as a multi-disciplinary team within the Audit function to general audit engagement teams across a range of industries.
As a Manager within the Audit Analytics team, you will be responsible for developing and executing the Audit Analytics strategy for Deloitte Vietnam. This will involve driving audit analytics projects to increase the quality, efficiency and value of our financial audits.
A successful candidate will have responsibility to:
- Develop and execute in-country Audit Analytics strategy, aligning it with the Deloitte Southeast Asia (SEA) Audit Analytics strategy
- Lead in-country implementation of global innovative audit analytics solutions in-line with Deloitte SEA’s direction
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to design and develop analytics solutions to support audit plans and subsequently deliver these engagements on a timely basis with the objective of enhancing the quality and insights provided by our work.
- Manage analysts to ensure the delivery of high quality work, including providing direction to approach engagements, developing timelines and managing budgets, and reviewing work of the analysts with high attention to detail
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Be the first point of contact to support senior management with proposal activities, which may include presentation to audit committees and/or senior management of clients
- Build local member firm’s brand eminence in data analytics with go-to-market activities such as presentation at events relating to data analytics
- Identify business development opportunities to develop the analytics advisory pipeline
- Report to Deloitte SEA Audit Analytics Senior Manager on a monthly basis on the status of key activities within the local member firm
In addition to the above, you will take a significant and active role in development of the practice, development of our people, building brand eminence and shaping and growing the business, particularly in areas relating to analytics.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in audit with a clear demonstration of aptitude for using technology and data analytics within the audit. Experience in analytics is a plus
- A recognised degree or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance or any other related discipline
- Background in any technology or quantitative discipline (analytics, information systems, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, engineering, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of data tools (e.g. SQL, MS Access, ACL, IDEA, Excel) and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense) are preferred. In addition, VBA, R, SAS, etc. is a plus
- Experience in Audit Analytics with Big 4 accounting firms or large multinationals internal audit ‑ the ability to design programs of audit analytics to support an Audit Plan is a big plus
- Proficient in designing and execution of data analyses
- Management skills ‑ being able to manage multiple analysts across different pieces of work to ensure effective delivery;
- An understanding of key financial processes in an organization and the typical risks associated with these processes;
- Experience of managing client relationships and delivering multiple pieces of work in parallel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Willingness to travel