Audit & Accounts Manager full time/part time
Audit & Accounts Manager
Permanent (full time/part time)
GBP40,000 – GBP50,000 depending on experience
Are you a qualified Accountant with team management skills?
Yes? You could be just who we are looking for!
We have a fantastic opportunity with our client based in Central Milton Keynes. We are looking for an experienced manager to lead, develop and support our Audit and Accounts team. This role presents an opportunity for career development in an established firm that is also open to considering part time hours.
You must be currently working for a reputable firm of chartered accountants in a similar role or in a senior role with demonstrable experience for the next step.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Management of Audit & Accounts team, alongside other managers
- Managing a portfolio of clients reporting directly to partners
- Support to the other managers with excess workload
- Monitor the performance and productivity of the team
- Occasional accounts preparation, audit and related taxation work
- Inclusion and participation in marketing plans
- Attending meetings of the audit and accounts committee
- Maintain accurate records for chargeable time spent on clients' affairs
- Conversant with all accounting software packages run by the firm
We are looking for someone with:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified essential
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Desire to coach and lead a time to reach full potential
- Able to manage time well and meet deadlines
- Proactive, and supportive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Role advertised: 7 May 2019
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.