Audit & Accounts Manager
Due to expansion, we are now actively representing a reputable accountancy practice in their search for an Audit and Accounts Manager based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for working with mainly owner managed businesses.
You will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Plan, supervise, review and deliver work
- Client project work
- Assisting with Tax planning
- Control and Delivery of Management Services
- Team training
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA
- 5 years PQE within a practice environment
- Understanding and technical application of UK GAAP
- Knowledge of UK tax rules/legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- IT literate
This is an opportunity within the growing offices of a reputable practice of a UK Top 40, with a genuine opportunity for career progression.
Apply now for this immediately available opportunity.