Audit Senior Manager
An exciting new opportunity for has arisen for a motivated individual that would want to progress their career within a Top 50 firm. Our client is looking for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior Manager with a minimum of 4–year post qualification experience to join their rapidly growing team.
Audit Senior Manager Duties:
- Reporting directly to Partners and liaising with other managers as required
- Planning, supervision and review of audit and accounts cases including preparing notes for partners.
- This role often provides a main point of contact with clients and liaising with clients both face to face and on the phone / email on day to day issues
- Assisting staff with technical accounting and auditing problems
- Audit of accounts typically with a turnover up to GBP40 million, including group accounts.
- Audit of specialist organisations such as pension schemes, solicitors and FCA regulated.
- Preparation of business tax computations.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- 4 years post qualification experience as a manager within similar organization
- Strong knowledge of accounting (including incomplete records) and auditing
- Able to deal confidently and effectively with clients, staff and partners
- Able to provide on the job training for staff as appropriated
- Hands on and able to get involved in work at all levels
- Proven managerial skills and experience
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers