AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SEMI-SENIOR
AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SEMI–SENIOR
An exciting opportunity has risen in an expanding firm based in Gloucester. This role will be Gloucester based in the audit and accounts department.
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies, LLP's, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
- Carry out statutory audits covering audit planning, fieldwork and completion
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Work and liaise with other members in the audit and accounts team
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- At least 2 years' experience within auditing
- AAT qualified or part–qualified ACCA or ACA
- Technically capable of producing statutory financial statements to a high standard
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies in particular as well as LLP's, partnerships and sole traders
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training and development within the role
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company
- Parking onsite
A competitive package would be offered to include pension contributions, and death in service cover.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.