Accounts Semi Senior
The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking and loyal team of 12 who are looking forward to welcoming a new member. The company provide on the job training with continuing support to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required for the role.
The successful candidate will be completing, or will have recently completed, their level 4 AAT qualification.
They will have 2 years' practice experience as a minimum.
They must be able to complete work independently and liaise with staff, clients and HMRC.
- Prepare sole trade accounts and partnership accounts
- Prepare self-assessment returns
- Prepare limited company accounts
- Prepare CT600
- Prepare VAT returns
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential
- Knowledge of BTC, VT Software, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero and Moneysoft Payroll Manager is desired.