- Responsible for forecasting (Monthly revolving forecast), budgeting and financial KPI's.
- · Responsible for the financial reporting and financial control
- · Inventory management – analysis of inventory , aging , calculating markdowns and allowances, stock taking
- · Operational background, working in industrial company, involvement in built up of new factories, Experience in implementing new systems.
- · Working with management team (IT, Supply chain, operation manager) in order to build controls and procedures to ensure accuracy of financial reports and data .
- Manage financial team at least 10 people.
- Working with governmental institutions
- Relevant education including Economics or Accounting degree.
- Post graduate degree MBA and degree CPA or equipment professional qualification.
- High level of English is a must (Writing &Speaking)
- Experience in financial forecasting &costing in an industrial company
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices of the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience in ERP work environment.
- At least 10 years of experience as a CFO in an industrial company of which 4-5 years are post CPA qualification – Experience in garment industry will be an advantage
- Experience in working in global companies