Graduate Training Programme - Business & Audit - Knutsford
Tailored Graduate Training Programme – Business, Operations and Audit – Exciting Progression Opportunities – Annual Bonus
Are you a bright, outgoing and analytical graduate looking for a new challenge in a commercial business environment? Do you want to progress your career with a market–leading business who are renowned within their industry? Do you want an autonomous role involving travel and a company car from day one?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress your career!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major distributor, one of the largest companies in their industry, with an annual turnover exceeding GBP1.2 billion and locations covering the UK and Ireland. With a reputation for being the best and employing the best, they are passionate about developing graduate talent. They have a fantastic company culture that promotes development, autonomy and reward for hard work.
Due to the company's growth, their prestigious Head Office in Knutsford requires a Graduate Trainee to join their operational audit team.
Training and Progression
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large nationwide company and build your career with them. You will be part of the operational audit team, going on operational visits, conducting stock–taking, analysing the business processes and preparing reports. You will be an integral member of the audit team, ensuring that organisational goals and objectives are met.
There are excellent opportunities for career progression within the group. In the future, there will be opportunities to progress into other commercial roles or develop your career within the audit department. Other graduates who have completed the Business and Audit Graduate Training Programme have progressed into high–level roles within Audit, Credit Management and Accounts.
In addition to the top training provided (specialist audit training, skills training in various business fields, one–on–one mentoring from an experienced colleague and visiting locations across the UK) you can also expect the following benefits:
- An uncapped profit share bonus
- Basic starting salary of GBP21,000 – GBP23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Field–based operational audit role, with a package including a smart phone, laptop and company car (driving licence is required)
- Opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
- Salary reviews
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
We're looking for a well–educated and bright university graduate who is:
- From a commercial / finance background (with some professional work experience)
- Personable and professional, with excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel throughout the UK
- Switched–on, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work towards deadlines and has a strong eye for detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Well–presented and able to impress at business meetings
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out – apply now!