Accounts Assistant (Legal Cashier)
Company looking for: Accounts Assistant (Legal Cashier)
A competent, numerate, organised and reliable person. A degree of flexibility is necessary with this position.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good working computer knowledge of various software packages
- Good data entry skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- Payments in and out of cheques & administering the on line banking system.
- Data entry
- Administering Legal Aid BACS system of payments
- Bank Reconciliations – when required
- Dealing with Accounts queries from staff & clients
- Purchase Ledger entry reconciliations & payments when required
To carry out any reasonable task requested.
Salary: GBP20–GBP22K – Full–time or Part–time Considered
Hours 37 ?? hours a week. 9.00am to 5.30pm