Information Security Analyst (audit/governance) x2 - ??340 - ??350 per d
Information Security Analyst (audit/governance) x2 – GBP340 – GBP350 per day – 3 months + contract – Bristol
Leading financial services company is actively recruiting for 2 experienced Information Security Analyst (audit/governance) on an initial 3–month basis to take the lead on the coordination of audit remediation activities across the organization.
- This will include:
- Developing and implementing new security processes related to identified weaknesses and audit findings
- Take the lead on the coordination of evidence gathering to support remediation or compliance to security standards
- Tracking and reporting on the progress of addressing issues raised in internal and external audits.
- Liaise regularly with regional and global colleagues on audit remediation activities
- Leading the coordination and implementation of minimal baseline security controls in line with internal and external security standards.
- Coordinate on the timely delivery of security compliance reports into the central reporting framework
Typical expertise for the successful Information Security Analyst (audit/governance) will include knowledge of some of the following:
- Policy & Standards
- Information Security Strategy
- Innovation & Business Improvement
- Information Security Awareness and Training
- Legal & Regulatory Environment
- Third Party Management
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, ISO 27001 or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
- Member of IISP or have the qualifications, skills and experience to become a member
- Proven track record in project management and successful project implementation in a large and complex multinational organisation > 5 years (essential)
- Proven experience in information security governance, controls and/or audit issues tracking
- Experience in information security > 3 years