Finance Manager. Due to sustained financial growth, an efficient Finance Manager with experience of leading a small team is required to take responsibility for the accounting, financial reporting and overall financial management of an industry leading, multi award–winning private healthcare group catering to a discerning and affluent clientele.
Reporting to the Head of Operations the successful candidate will join EF MEDISPA, one of the UK's first medical spas and leading skin clinics, providing cutting edge, innovative face and body treatments, ranging from non–invasive and minimally invasive technologies right through to surgical options.
The role of Finance Manager is central to the reviewing of financial performance across the main business segments of the group which comprise the Clinics (providing treatments and retailing skincare products, Medical Division (providing cosmetic procedures) and Marketing Division (incorporating E–commerce activity).
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
- Reviewing all orders for supplies from Division Managers and raising POs
- Supervising and processing all AP invoices, to ensure accurate posting.
- Preparing AR invoices and credit control
- Preparing monthly Division P&Ls for review by Directors
- Preparing quarterly management accounts for submission to Bank
- Supervising the preparation of payroll and submitting PAYE returns
- Ensuring timely processing of pension payments
- Closing of end of year accounts and liaising with external accountants in the preparation of year–end accounts and HMRC submission.
- Preparing Divisional budgets in liaison with Division Heads
- Reviewing with Directors Divisional actuals vs budget on a monthly basis
- Analysing business performance by monitoring key financial indicators and reviewing the profitability of departments, retail sales and services.
- Preparing feasibility studies and capital expenditure budgets on ad hoc projects such as new clinic openings
Skills & Experience
- Accounting qualification with at least 5 years' experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Conversant with common accounting systems (Sage/Xero) and MS Software
- Comfortable working in a fast–paced environment
- Able to meet deadlines working under limited supervision
- Willing to participate in wider management matters
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, generalist Finance Manager to take on a pivotal and crucially important role within a growing, ambitious company. A competitive benefits and remuneration package is available for the right candidate. Apply now!