We Are Hiring
Finance Manager – MWF Texas – Full–Time, Day – 3201 Seton Hospital – Burnet, TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith–based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non–profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to oversee and manage financial planning, policies, procedures and practices.
- Supports development and improvement of data driven decision making and identifies potential impacts on operations, healthcare, human resources and quality of care.
- Contributes to the monitoring of financial performance, conducting organization–wide performance improvement activities, and the maintenance of reasonable and appropriate financial plans and forecasts.
- Provides guidance on expense management, productivity, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and capital planning.
- Works in collaboration with the finance team to ensure coordination for major projects and system initiatives.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Four years of technical experience required.
Equal Employment OpportunityAscension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: " Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E–Verify link below for more information.
E –Verify (link to E–verify site)