| FINANCE MANAGER |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| GBP35,000 – GBP40,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking to appoint an efficient and diligent Finance Manager to take complete ownership of the Finance function in the business! You will be confident in an autonomous role, and will embrace and foster the fun and vibrant working environment!
You will be hands–on in ensuring the effective and accurate delivery of the day to day financial operations for the organisation and employees.
- Preparing the monthly payroll including the analysis of the payroll reports
- Submitting monthly data to the company's external pension portal and ensuring all relevant staff changes are actioned in a timely manner
- Preparation and monitoring of the company's budgets for both the financial year and the current and future multi–year projects
- Approval, collation & analysis of the company's purchase invoices
- Responsible for the spending of petty cash and online purchases via credit card
- Preparation & submission of monthly reports for the group accounts department
- Provide information and assistance to the group accounts department for the annual statutory audit
- First point of contact with HMRC for all company tax affairs (PAYE, Corporation Tax, VAT etc)
- Monitoring of budget, coordination of approval of work orders
- The provision of regular, routine and as required information and reports
- Line management of the Financial Assistant
- Previous experience in a senior Finance role is ESSENTIAL
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Warm, approachable and outgoing personality
- Hands–on approach to Finance
- Excellent numerical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literacy
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.