Brand Audit Coordinator
Permanent, Full Time role
Salary: GBP17,000 per annum + annual company bonus + onsite parking
Working: 35 hours, Monday to Friday
Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire (OX11 0SG)
You will be working for Retail Active (RA) to fulfil the role of Brand Audit Coordinator at our head office in Harwell Science Campus.
In this role you will:
- Support the Account Team
- Proof read reports, to deadline and without errors
- Mark reports ready for client view where appropriate on the RA system
- Confirm and validate any additional expenses that have been submitted by the team
- Build relationships with Auditors to drive loyalty
- Assist in identifying potential auditor/shopper training needs
- Produce content for quarterly review presentations when required
- Work to/with best practice ways of working and initiatives
- Ensure full understanding of client's needs and objectives
- Personal demonstration of our values and people strategy at all times
- A confident individual who is happy speaking on the phone to our field teams and occasionally clients
- Self–motivation with a passion for our business
- Eye for detail and happy giving constructive feedback
- Resilience, flexibility and a will to win attitude
- Ability to manage issues, resolve problems and work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively build relationships with the team
- Confident on the basics of Windows Office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- A full valid UK or International Driving License
Retail Active are a dynamic, fast paced organisation growing quickly in a highly competitive market. Our clients include world famous brands, international retail organisations and international automotive manufacturers.
Our mystery shopping and brand auditing programmes are dedicated to help increase customer satisfaction, boost sales performance and build staff competence, resulting in increased profitability.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.