Grants Compliance & Finance #273 @ Healthcare INGO
Grants Compliance & Finance #273
c. $40,000 - $45,000
Our partner, an international INGO, working to support the Ugandan government in monitoring the prevalence of infectious diseases, and sale up their interventions for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of these. As a result of a growth in their portfolio of funding from a number of institutional donors, they are seeking an experienced accountant to support them with grants compliance, management and reporting.
- Support departments to develop budgets for proposals, department budgets, and recommend budget adjustments and other cost improvements
- Develop and maintain budget monitoring models
- Coordinate with departments to prepare the annual operating plans, quarterly re-forecasts and to develop multi-year strategic plans
- Support the Finance and Administration Manager with monitoring of organisation’s expenditures and revenues on a monthly basis;
- Coordinate production of monthly monitoring report, assist in the preparation and maintenance of relevant financial reports for internal and external stakeholders and ensure all fund activities are in compliance with the organisation and donor requirements
- Analyse complex financial data, extract relevant information, and interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability
- Review costs and perform cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs
- Prepare financial forecasting, trending, and results analysis
- Experienced management accountant, familiar with budget creation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Experience of managing a large, complex grant portfolio within an INGO, and well-versed in grant compliance and management and budget proposal development. Experience of managing government grants is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business partner, able to work successfully with finance and non-finance staff
- Self-motivated, able to prioritise tasks and work successfully in an environment with a limited structure.
The organisation will offer a flight and other benefits as per company policy.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.