Mazars Vietnam has established in Vietnam in 1994 and focuses on Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services with now more than 160 employees.
We are seeking for a profile of at least 4 years of working experience in Audit & Assurance to join our team as a Manager based in our Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi office.
Should you be thrilled by:
- a rich human & managerial adventure in a dynamic emerging country,
- being part of a medium size growing professional practice promoting initiatives,
- a friendly and supportive team,
- a wide range of responsibilities in close collaboration with the Audit Partner,
- a transversal involvement from management of human resources, internal training, external workshops to business development and brand ambassador,
Then send us your application now!
We are searching for Audit Manager who is expected to:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of international clients (including referred significant Group clients)
- Manage assignments and supervise teamwork to achieve client satisfaction under the firm’s targeted KPIs (deadline, budget, engagement recovery rates)
- Hold assignments exit meetings to present findings to client’s management (CFO, GD, Board, etc)
- Prepare/present service proposals and handle fee negotiation with clients/prospects
- Coach audit seniors and staff on assignments
- Identify business opportunities to support clients/prospects with the firm’s range of services
- Contribute to the preparation of staff training plan and conduct training sessions
- Counsel coachees to encourage professional development through the internal mentoring process
- Participate actively in recruitment campaigns and in staff performance appraisal process
- Conduct technical workshops for key clients
- Be Mazars ambassador at events organized with business partners (chambers of commerce networking events, student career fairs, professional qualification bodies workshops, etc)
- Take constructive initiatives to contribute to the continuous enhancement of the audit department
Candidates for the position of Audit Manager need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in other languages such as French, Mandarin, Japanese, etc is an advantage
- Master Degree in Accountancy/Audit, CPA and/or recognised professional qualification(s)
- Polyvalent, committed, persistent and constructive
- Great ability to adjust and learn quickly in a new environment (regulatory, tax, accounting)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Open minded and eager to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others and team player
- Ability to work hard to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Minimum of 4 years working as an external auditor in an International firm
- IFRS / US GAAP / Consolidation knowledge and experience would be an advantage
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and Cover letter in English and/or French.
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
Address: 10th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Tel: (028) 38-241-493
Email Subject: HCM_AUD MAN_Full name
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
Email Subject: HN_AUD MAN_Full name
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION
It’s open for spontaneous applications.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.