Assistant Manager, Shared Service Centre
Assistant Manager managing the Treasury Unit and the Central Support Unit which consist of Compliance Support.
Oversees the operations of the two units which include:
- Preparation, review, authorization and reconciliation of bank payment instructions and entries.
- Opening and closing of bank accounts
- Updating changes to Client’s Bank account details
- Oversee bank statement review process as part of transaction monitoring process
- Know Your Client Screening
- Reconciliation of trust accounts
- Comply and perform Callback and Payment Instructions Verification.
Ensure the team delivers quality work and meeting service level agreement targets.
Development of unit’s related procedures, workflow, checklists, forms.
Liaison with Financial Institutions for and on behalf of clients.
Project lead for planning, executing, and coordination for any transition/ integration project for the Shared Service Center.
Other tasks as may be required.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Independent, self-motivated and energetic team player
- Computer literate and excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Proactive, committed and with pleasant personality
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Remain focused even with repetitive tasks
- Supervisory and mentoring skills
- Stakeholder management
- Minimum 3 years banking operations or backend office support
- Minimum 3 years in supervisory capacity
- Degree in banking, finance or accounting preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Pivot tables
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.