Audit, Compliance and Screening Team Leader
Role: Audit, Compliance and Screening Team Leader
Company: Major Business Services Consultancy
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: GBP28,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you a customer service–driven, business process problem solver, with an appetite for working for a major business services consultancy?
Our client is a leading provider of business transformation services. They are looking for a talented and ambitious "Audit, Compliance and Screening Team Leader" who is seeking their next challenge leading a small, fast–paced team to deliver high quality, customer back office support, both internal and external to the organisation. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career in a high–profile role within a well–established, high–growth business services consultancy.
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the successful candidate will be based in their CentralManchester office, and responsible for the Screening, Audit and Compliance of their Associates, as well as ensuring that they are suitably contracted and managing and resolving any queries they might have.
What will you be doing?
- Taking over the day to day running of their successfulAudit, Compliance and Screening team
- Oversight of all Contracts and Governance for Associates, as well as governance for all suppliers providing resources to projects
- Delivering aconsistent, high level of service to their account teams as well as the Associates they engage on their client sites
- Liaising with diverse stakeholders including the PMO, Resource Managers, Account Managers etc. to manage key business requirements
- Oversee the team's delivery of all actions and activities and helping them achieve their targets
- Maintaining good process and quality of documentation to their Associates and the wider business team
- Providing Associate support, acting as a first point of contact for all contract and timesheet queries and maintenance of Contractor and Supplier records to ensure data accuracy and compliance
- Providing accurate and appropriate Management Information and reporting
- Liaising with internal and external contact and third–party suppliers to ensure continuity of service, e.g. screening and umbrella companies alongside Managed Service and Resourcing departments
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers and ensuring that outsourced screening service providers consistently meet their service level agreements
- Evaluating and managing requests for limited company exceptions
- Owning the process around expenses, insurance and contract queries and ensuring escalations are managed where risks occur, up to director level
What our client is looking for?
- A background in Audit, Compliance and Screening or an allied area, will be a distinct advantage, as well as the ability to identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Previous experience of leading and managing a small team, including coaching, training and professional development
- Excellent relationship management and effective facilitation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise a changing work–load to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and strong focus on establishing robust auditing procedures, and implementing continuous improvements/action plans where required
- Good decision–making ability underpinned by sound judgement and professional insight
- Clear and strong communication skills, with the ability to translate complex business requirements into both short and long–term solutions
- Strong IT skills including O365/ MS Office Suite, and a willingness to learn new systems
What our client offers?
As well as a competitive salary plus annual bonus, our client offers a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many more!
If you are interested in being part of an organisation where innovation and creative thinking are encouraged, with fantastic opportunities to drive your career forward, apply today!